- Subscribe to the ASI Blog News Updates
- May 21 Rose Hayden-Smith named 2013 Bradford-Rominger award winner
- Mar 11 Accurate, site-specific knowledge of fertilizer use in California needed
- May 02 Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis names Ken Tate this year’s Bradford-Rominger Award recipient
- Subscribe to the ASI Blog In the news
Professor suggests ag extension update
October 16, 2014 - Morning Ag Clips - New research by UC Davis Professor Mark Lubell, Department of Environmental Science and Policy, provides empirical evidence that the state’s agriculture community relies on a network of people using new information technologies to make land-use and orchard-management decisions.
Fresh idea brings campus produce to UC Davis pantry
November 12, 2014 - UC Davis News and Information - Campus-grown produce, delivered by bicycle and offered at a UC Davis food pantry, is warming not only the stomachs of students, but also their hearts.
A Counterculture Spirit Flourishes, Preserved Under Fiberglass Domes
January 20, 2015 - The New York Times - NY Times story on the Domes, the student cooperative housing community that is part of the Sustainable Living and LEarning communities, which includes the Student Farm.
- Upcoming Events
Join Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF) and UC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program (SAREP) for breakfast and a discussion of nitrogen management.
Putah Creek Cafe, 1 Main St. in Winters
California Climate & Agriculture Summit